Bondhub is subject to the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand).
We need to collect private information from you, from others and share your information with others to:
- a) assess your application for credit;
- b) offer a service or market a product to you that is either our product or a product that we market or administer;
- c) conduct market research, where the information is combined with other information and in a form, that does not identify you;
- d) meet our internal operational requirements, such as for credit and risk management, system or product development and planning, insurance, audit and administrative purposes; and
- e) facilitate the transfer or assignment of our rights.
(Note: if you do not consent your application will not be able to be considered by us.)
- Provide your personal information to a credit reporter, including Equifax New Zealand Information Services and Solutions Limited or Dun & Bradstreet (New Zealand) Ltd, for identity verification, credit reporting (including for comprehensive credit reporting), monitoring services both now and in the future.
- Make disclosure of any personal information to any third party that provides services to us including but not limited to any bank, law firm, other professional, debt collection agency, market research firm, insurer, potential assignee, transferee or other person whom we anticipate entering into contractual relations in connection with this loan, any third party who has or may have a financial interest in this loan, or any other person or organisation authorised by you, who has agreed to only collect, hold, use, and share your personal information for the purposes for which it has been given to them.
- Disclose and receive your personal information, including but not limited to details of this loan, any associated loan application, any financial dealings you may have with us, your address, telephone number(s), the place where you work, details of your income and any convictions you may have, with the organisations set out in this clause and in relation to the purposes described in clause 1. You have a right to ask us not to use your personal information for the purpose of marketing or offering a service to you.
You consent to us communicating with you electronically with respect to your application and/or loan. You also consent to us sending you marketing material and/or messages electronically or otherwise, even after you have repaid your loan in full.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, email address and contact information.
- Information necessary to verify your identity as required by anti-money laundering laws.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or special offers.
- Financial details pertaining to a loan application or other financial services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and statistics.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting, using the email address, which you have provided.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes. They may not use this information for any other purpose than what we have instructed them to do.
- We will NEVER sell your information.
This information might be passed on to other organisations we consider appropriate for the purpose of applying for a loan. These organisations could include, credit reference agencies, government departments, and other financial institutions.
Applications for Credit
Nothing in this document is to be construed as BondHub or NZ Credit Loans making any offer to enter into any transaction or relationship with you. For full details of up to date service information, charges, interest rates, terms and conditions, and any special offers you should contact us by email or telephone.
Notwithstanding any information on our site or marketing documentation, any application for credit from BondHub will be subject to BondHub’s and/or the Financial Provider’s usual lending criteria as applicable at the time of application, together with lending fees, transaction fees and interest as applicable at the time of application.
BondHub strongly recommends that you seek independent advice before acting on any information on our website or marketing documentation. The website and marketing documentation is not designed for the purpose of providing personal financial or investment advice.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links from this Website
This Website’s content may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of those websites and you acknowledge and agree that Bondhub is not responsible for any content or claims of any such websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us on email@example.com
Your choices and opting out
Bondhub will contact you only if you elect to be contacted.
If you choose to receive email messages, Bondhub may periodically send you email messages describing updates, new features or promotional offers related to this web site. You can choose to stop receiving this email at any time. Simply follow the instructions included in your email or send a reply stating your request.
If you do not explicitly choose to receive informational emails, the only email messages you will receive from Bondhub will be in response to email inquiries that you send us.
Keeping your information secure
The security of your personal information is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting the information that we collect. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that Bondhub has collected from you at our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
While we strive to protect your personal information, Bondhub cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Acceptance of policy
Notification of Changes
All the terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Questions or Comments